Wipro IT Services Poland is a part of Wipro Ltd. which is a leading global IT and business process services company. With 900+ employees in Poland supporting 45 clients, gives you a chance to connect with more than 40 nationalities under one roof.
Job Title: Service Desk Administrator with Ukrainian & Polish
With 900+ employees in Poland supporting over 45 clients, we leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. It is the freedom provided to every individual at Wipro to learn, grow and create a career path that makes us an organization of opportunities beyond boundaries. Beyond boundaries of region, age, gender, ability and routine. We invite you to be a part of this experience!
Location and Work Mode: Hybrid working in Gdansk preferred. Rotational shifts 24 x 7 support
Type of Employment: We offer full time Contract of Employment (UoP)
Role & Responsibilities:
· To provide 1st line technical support, answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web in specific languages and English.
· Analysts will use Cloud Telephony channel with dual Citrix setup for required client environment access.
· To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
· Analysts will support both calls and chats within their standard working hours and met required SLA of speed to answer and abandoned.
· To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues. Maintain a high productivity of 500 contacts a month as a min expectation.
· Logging / verifying customer details as per the process followed for each customer.
· Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
· Creating a ticket in ITSM tool
· Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
· Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
· Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
· Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unresolved by L1 (whereever applicable)
· Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1 (whereever applicable)
· Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG's
· Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
· Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
· Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to L2 / TL as applicable for outage confirmation
· Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket. Callback the user and confirm resolution (wherever applicable)
· 0-2 years’ experience in a Service Desk / IT Support in a global organization.
· Fluency in Ukrainian, Polish & English language
· Should have knowledge of customer services and managing phone calls/Chats with customers with min B2 and above language competency
· Basic knowledge of Active directory, Outlook, Win 10, 11, computer hardware & browsers.
· Should agree to work in Shifts as per business requirement.
· Should have good logical reasoning skills, Customer Service skills.
· Should be a team player & work collaboratively with onsite and offshore team
What we offer:
· Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs and choose Multisport card, shop vouchers and many others – MyBenefit cafeteria
· . Premium insurance for medical services for employee and familiar member - Luxmed
· Life & Disability Insurance for employees and family members- Generali
· Profitable Voluntary Pension Fund
· Social Funds benefits: holiday bonuses, allowance for kindergartens, etc.
· Integration and cultural events for employees
· Reward and recognition program for high performers
· Employee Referral bonuses
· Relocation assistance - Accommodation, travel and other expenses covered
· Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, sexual and political orientation and disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law