- You will write clear, mature, and well-structured code in .Net, matching the modern software development criteria.
- Building testing tools and defining and supporting QA strategies.
- You will have to communicate with QA manual engineers and Software developers to identify and implement test scenarios from our BDD requirements.
- You will need to develop, own and drive testing of features which are being produced by the team using your knowledge and experience to drive not only the acceptance testing but also to consult on the lower level testing and champion the overall quality of what is produced
- You will take part in all relevant SCRUM ceremonies and activities and represent the established quality approach.
Motivizer Benefits Platform to choose and manage all your benefits in one place. You receive a budget (550 PLN monthly). You can choose there medical care package, meal tickets, sports cards (we have Multisport and on preferential terms, we have membership cards to one of the most popular Gyms), cinema tickets, shop vouchers, discounts and many more.
Language Courses – you have access to the platform where you can practice your language skills.
- Regular and systematic further training opportunities - internal and external ones. We support your development.
- Cooperation within an internal community is our everyday reality. We have networking events, coding challenges, and company parties for different occasions.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, or a comparable field of study
- You have at least 4 years of commercial working experience as a QA Automation tester within development teams in sprint (Scrum, Kanban type environments).
- Strong knowledge of the STLC, testing methodologies, types and best practices.
- Experience with test framework on C# (Selenium + SpecFlow).
- Good spoken and written English (up to Upper-intermediate level)
- Comfortable talking with clients and representing themselves with stakeholders and other testers.
About Canvas Reply
Canvas Reply is an ~100 person, and fast-growing, digital experience agency, development house, and consultancy with offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk, Krakow, Chicago, and Auckland. We are part of the 12,000 strong Reply group, working with leading enterprise clients designing, building, and delivering best-in-class websites and applications for an impressive roster of household-name clients.