🤓 Senior Android Developer
10 500 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://netguru.co
👉 Nice to have:
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
Joining Netguru as an Android Developer means:
- working in an experienced team of excellent specialists,
- contributing to projects for clients all over the world,
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- flexplace and flextime – work remotely from wherever suits you best.
- developing top-quality applications for Android,
- assisting clients in making good decisions and choosing best solutions,
- mentoring less experienced developers,
- improving internal Android development processes,
- contributing to open-source projects.
We want you on board if you:
- have worked in commercial Android Development for at least 3 years,
- can build a working world-class app from scratch,
- have extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration,
- have a track record in optimizing apps for CPU, data and memory usage,
- are an expert in Java and Android SDK,
- have experience with reactive programming using RxJava,
- know HTTP-based services such as REST through and through,
- have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
- can communicate freely in spoken and written English (CEFR C1+); Polish not required,
- are a great communicator and team player.
It would be a plus if you:
- had a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing apps available on Google Play Store,
- had experience with development using Android NDK,
- were familiar with best practices in app security (code obfuscation, hiding user data, cryptography),
- knew networking protocols,
- had a Computer Science or similar engineering degree,
- had successfully mentored or managed other developers,
- contributed to the Android community.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats twice a year,
- Team Meetups every two months.
Apply now! Need more information? Drop us a line at email@example.com