🤓 Junior Node.js Developer
4 500 - 4 500 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | ul. Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://netguru.co
We are Netguru – a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide. We always strive to make a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
Over the past ten years, Netguru developed from a small startup to an almost fully-grown enterprise. Starting as a local business, we’ve evolved into an international company with clients from over 20 countries, working on over 80 projects, with over 200 developers on board. We are now recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. It wouldn’t have been possible but for the people who have a strong commitment to making the company develop even further.
Joining Netguru means:
- flexplace: work from just about any place in the world,
- we decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- startup-like projects: we work for global clients who almost always require innovation and new ways of solving problems,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars and international and local conferences),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- proactively handling problems and providing adequate solutions,
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development
- hands-on knowledge of Node.js and Express.js,
- basic knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases,
- practical knowledge of GIT,
- at least one app on GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab or other open sources – to show us your skills;
- good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required;
- communication skills sufficient to work with a team and international clients.
- basic knowledge of HTML/SCSS;
- knowledge of programming design patterns (e.g. service objects, decorators, repositories);
- understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!