🤓 QA Engineer
2 500 - 3 000 EUR gross
🌍 Multilogin | Tallinn, Tallinn🖥 https://multilogin.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Would you like to work in a truly Unicorn Startup? We at Multilogin hate working on boring stuff that somebody else has done before us. We outsource billing software, buy ready-made recruitment software, find somebody best at X to do it for us…What we excel at is sailing in uncharted waters. We are like MAD SCIENTISTS craving to discover something new.
Who are we?
Multilogin helps businesses all over the world seeing internet websites through million computers. We research how websites identify users and we also research how to protect them from identification. Our customers are marketers, developers, testers, and advertisers. We released the very first version in February 2016 with no users and only two members. Today we have 80k+ users, 17 team members, and double-digit growth from month to month for the past 3 years.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking to hire a QA specialist to help us build a one-of-its-kind software. We search for someone who is highly motivated, energetic and who wants to grow as a QA alongside with the growth of our product and organization. The ultimate goal for you would be to become a lead of our testing team.
As our QA you would be responsible for:
- Plan testing activities and implement test suites to ensure and improve the quality of products
- Participate in release planning from the quality assurance point of view
- Reviewing tasks completed by developers based on an acceptance criteria and test passing
- Manually test new features via UI
- Manually test API
- Review production defects and their fixes
- Write specifications for automated tests
- Guide in-house and outsourced developers writing automated test
- 2 or more years of QA experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with QA processes and methodologies (automated and manual test processes, black box, white box and gray box testing, test case design, scripting and execution, automated test tools)
- Experience working with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages and SQL databases
- Punctual, attentive to details
- Living in Tallinn or is willing to relocate to Tallinn
What we offer:
- A top-notch office in the center of Tallinn
- Highly varying projects — you won’t be stuck on a single project for 3-5 years. We have many sub-projects as well as multiple experimental research projects.
- Company retreats twice per year (€2000/year per person holiday budget)
- Attending conferences on the company’s expense
- Unlimited learning from Udemy, Coursera and similar websites
- Min. of €1,000/year Personal Development Budget
- €400/year sport compensation
- 36 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave starting from 1 Day
- Interesting technologies: Docker Swarm, micro services architecture which help not bother with digging legacy code
- Short development cycle from idea to production
- Develop apps optimized for high load and scalability
- Relocation package - budget adjusted to all needs
Check out all the benefits of working at Multilogin from the main careers page. Don’t miss our videos!!