Are you looking for an interesting project and are fed up with multi-stage recruitment processes that last for months and are conducted by non-technical people, and are you looking for a place to spread your wings?
If you answered - YES
HOBLY is the perfect solution for you.
Apply to Hobly! We have only two stages of recruitment:
- Meeting with our CTO, who will ask you about all technical issues important for your position. (you get feedback immediately!)
- Meeting with the manager of the team you would join. Then your questions will be the most important, because we want to make your decision as easy as possible.
And that's it. Simple, isn't it?
Your main tasks:
- Test automation using backend programming languages (preferred Java)
- Analysis of current automated tests
- Building and developing test automation frameworks - backend
- Planning the scope of tests to be automated
- Supporting the quality improvement process
- A minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to plan automatic tests, including planning dependencies in tests and technologies used
- Practical knowledge of technologies: JUnit/TestNG, BDD, Git, SQL
- Knowledge of issues related to Rest API, CI/CD, Quality Assurance
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and intermediate knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud solutions - testing systems based on native cloud solutions
- We focus on remote and asynchronous work and adaptation to the project and team
- A well-coordinated and experienced team, willing to share knowledge
- Possibility of real development within the company's structures
- A very developmental work environment. The team and systems are modernized and expanded in each Sprint
- At Hobly we have a minimum of formalisms and no hierarchical structure
- We work e.g. like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQunXIOkFEI&t
- There is one hour-long technical meeting with our CTO. Immediately during the meeting you receive feedback and a decision to recommend cooperation :)