🤓 Node.js Developer (start-up)
17 000 - 21 000 PLN net
🌍 From Poland With Dev | Czysta 10/5, Kraków🖥 https://frompolandwithdev.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Looking for a Node.js (or full-stack) developer for our optilyz.com startup from Berlin - we host part of our development team in Krakow. Berlin tends to become #1 startup city in Europe - join the leading startup community!
- freedom - the developers' job is to find new tools and constantly upgrade the stack. The board accepts 90% of our technical decisions
- work with new stack and architecture: microservices (API, job runner), TDD rules, Node.js/MongoDB/AWS + React.js/Redux, npm private package manager, 90% of tests coverage, bigger functionalities extracted into separate node modules
- real startup efficiency: fast technical decisions, flat hierarchies and tons of satisfaction
- possibility to visit Berlin every two months (e.g. for JSconf EU)
- modern office in the heart of Krakow: Air conditioning, balcony, quiet garden (+ office in the heart of Berlin)
- fast-growing startup, with a solid foundation: DN Capital (also invested in Spotify, Auto1, MisterSpex, and Shazam) and FJ Labs (#1 global Angel Investor after Exits)
- partly remote work possible
- work closely with business and board.
- you need to be a development enthusiast, advanced in Node.js and opened to create an advanced software
- MongoDB (mid/senior)
- writing automated tests (unit, integration)
- creativity is a must-have!
- pro-active approach.
If you want, you can learn many things:
- work as a full-stack, learning React/Redux
- how to make a startup from Berlin community, spend an onboarding month
- develop AWS skills (e.g. ECS, S3, load balancers)
- develop in Node.js and MongoDB, e.g. using Bull, mongoosejs.com, expressjs.com, fastify.io
- configuration of Docker, Jenkins, CI
- how to organize and optimize the development process (smart code review standards, scrum with optimizations)
- how to write and maintain documentation, tests e.g. in jestjs.io
- develop management skills.
We're recruiting to our own company. Feel free to reach us out!