Global Shared Services IT is the DNV IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units and end-users worldwide. GSS IT with nearly 400 employees worldwide is the internal service provider for IT support globally in DNV and has a key role in system evaluation, development, and integration.
We are seeking a Salesforce Technical Support Specialist for our team based in Gdynia, Poland.
In your role you will:
- Provide application and process support (2nd line)
- Create and update support documentation
Monitor and support business units’ usage of applications
- Collaborate on support activities with all support hubs world-wide
- Participate in user acceptance testing
- Participate in problem and change management of application
- Contribute to enhancing the applications and users’ application knowledge
Cooperate with software development partners
Successful candidates should have good understanding of the IT technical aspects as well as interest in the support of business processes.
We are looking for person with knowledge and preferably experience in several of the following areas:
- - Basic knowledge of Sales, CPQ and Service Cloud
- - Understanding of Salesforce Security model
- - Understanding on all aspects of configuration
- - Understanding on Reports and Dashboards.
- - Preferably Salesforce Certification
- Application Support
- System Integrations
- Proficiency in English - spoken and written (the working language is English)
- Have good communication skills
- Enjoy working in an international environment
- Have a systematic and analytical approach to tasks
- Are service-oriented, customer focused and have a proactive attitude
- Can work individually, and at the same time maintain a high team spirit
- Enjoy being part of a hectic work environment and embrace changes
- Enjoy new challenges and personal drive to achieve our objectives
WHAT WE OFFER
The position is rewarded appropriately, including fringe benefits such as:
- 33 days of sick leave fully paid by the company;
- sports allowance or Multisport Card;
- contribution to language lessons;
- vouchers for Christmas and other occasions;
- social events and team-building activities;
- Scandinavian work culture;
- grant for glasses;
- employee referral scheme.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity.