Senior Tech Lead (Spring Boot, Angular, Kafka, PostgreSQL, MongoDB) (m/f/d)
With new cloud applications, we want to further increase the networking of our members and customers in the DATEV ecosystem. You will work on changing tasks in a modern DevOps team. Thereby you will use agile development methods and current technologies to develop a new generation of DATEV cloud applications. By DevOps, we don't just mean the simple use of tools or roles, but rather the team spirit, "we build it we run it". You will work closely with product teams and will be responsible for a product for a certain period of time.
These are the tasks:
- As the technical lead (m/f/d), you will proactively build your team to develop class-leading solutions for DATEV.
- You conceive and create architecture and implementation concepts as well as interface designs.
- You participate in design reviews with peers and collaborators to ensure correct solution is picked.
- You will primarily develop Javabased backend applications in various products (domain-oriented microservices, private and public REST-APIs, ML enhanced web-applications, ...) and Angular based frontends (SPA).
- You develop data models and database accesses for relational and document-oriented databases.
- You review code with peers to provide and get feedback on implemented solution.
- You are responsible for testing, rollout and go-live of applications and as well triage issues and provide debugging and tracking support to resolve them.
- You have several years experiences with common web technologies in the backend and frontend (preferably Spring Boot, Angular, Kafka, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- You have gained experience as an architect and developer in Java-based enterprise applications with microservice architecture (security,scalability, resilience, async communication, ...) in various projects.
- Ideally, you have in-depth experience with test driven development, continuous integration (Maven, Jenkins, JPA) as well as in source code management (Git).
- You have a good understanding of maintainability, security and code quality.
- You consider it a matter of course to enable high operational reliability of an application through suitable monitoring and logging.
- Attractive payment ranges based on your qualification, experience, and skills as well as many other financial incentives (for example sharing the costs of sportive activities, private medical care, …).
- Homeoffice in the sense of mobile, location-independent work within Poland including the corresponding technical equipment.
- Learning possibilities and education related to advance your career and your personal skills, as well as numerous internal communities like a large internal community of software engineering professionals and opportunities to visit conferences as a speaker or attendee.
- We have a lot more to offer... do you want to find out? 😊
This is us:
DATEV is more than just a green square, we are one of Europe’s largest software and IT service providers, based in Nuremberg. The passion of our more than 8,500 employees is to help more than 500,000 customers on their way to digitalized business processes.
Our customers rely on our cloud or on-premise solutions and our mobile apps, for example to process about 14 million payrolls every month.
As a cooperative we encourage collaboration. It focusses on our principles: Driving progress. Shaping the future. Achieving success together. We combine consistency with innovation.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are the essential basis for us to ensure that everyone can participate equally in working life. DATEV takes responsibility for this matter every day. #WeareDATEV!
If you want to learn more about DATEV, please visit our website.
We look forward to receiving your application using our career site and to getting to know you.