C&F is a technology services company providing innovative solutions in Data Management, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, and Compliance. With a highly integrated team of 400+ experts, for over 20 years C&F has been delivering superior engineering and premium operations to Fortune 500 companies, primarily in the Life Science industry.
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Power Platform Engineer who will support our global customers mainly in the pharmaceutical and FMCG industry in building innovative big data products and services.
You will be responsible for:
- Work alongside architects to take applications throughout the lifecycle.
- Design and implement custom solutions using Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Create workflows and business processes.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Be up to date with the latest Power Apps and Power Automate features and trends.
- Provide technical insights and guidance to development teams throughout the software development lifecycle.
What you will need:
- Commercial experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – mainly Power Apps, but also Power Automate, Power Pages, and Power BI.
- Hands-on knowledge of Canvas and Model-Driven Apps.
- Knowledge of REST API, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience or willingness to learn Microsoft Azure platform.
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Motivated, and able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
Nice to have:
- Past software development or software architecture experience.
- Growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. We mainly support the largest international organizations outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge technology stacks.
- Flexible terms of cooperation: full-time employment or contract-based agreement.
- Competitive remuneration and various bonuses, such as access to private medical care (Medicover or LuxMed) and sports card (Multisport) reimbursement for English classes, access to the Employee Capital Plan (PPK), and budget for professional development.
- 100% remote work or – if you prefer – work in a comfortable modern office. Hybrid work is also possible.
- Non-work-related activities galore! We have a running team (with a pro coach), yoga classes, internal competitions, from cookery to photography, a ping-pong league, team building, and well-being expert seminars. You can suggest beneficiaries for our CF4GOOD charity program. And of course – something you can’t miss – fruit Mondays ;).
- Company culture is rooted in respect and cooperation, not competition. You'll be working with great people, and open to new challenges and directions. If you are tired of the proverbial corporate treadmill, come to us to rest mentally. If you've had luck with employers, we'll do our best not to buck the trend.