👉 C&F is a technology services company providing innovative solutions in Data Management, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, and Compliance. With a highly integrated team of 400+ experts, for over 20 years C&F has been delivering superior engineering and premium operations to Fortune 500 companies, primarily in the Life Science industry.
- Discuss and understand client needs and provide expertise and advice or design and implement the solution
- Lead projects and teams from technical / substantive perspective
- Support presales activities
- Collaborate closely with client’s manufacturing units, operations teams, IT departments, and other stakeholders to identify and analyze technology and digital transformation requirements across multiple manufacturing sites
- Establish data strategies for collecting, storing, analyzing, and utilizing manufacturing data effectively, including real-time data monitoring and predictive analytics
- Design an integrated technology ecosystem for manufacturing domains like Manufacturing Execution, Support, Lab Operations, Quality, Production planning or EHS
- Design an integrated technology ecosystem for emerging technologies like Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML)
- Design digital solutions that are scalable, flexible, and adaptable to accommodate growth, changes in manufacturing processes, and evolving business needs
- Establish governance models and frameworks to ensure consistent management and oversight of digital transformation projects across manufacturing sites, ensuring compliance with architectural standards
- Develop documentation of digital transformation strategies, architectures, roadmaps, and implementation plans
What you will need:
- 8-10 years of experience in architecting, developing, and deploying enterprise applications with a focus on manufacturing or industrial settings
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, Industry 4.0 concepts, and production workflows
- Knowledge of digital technologies such as IIoT, AI, ML, data analytics, and automation
- Excellent articulation and Client communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Relevant certifications in enterprise architecture, digital transformation, manufacturing technology, or project management can enhance the qualifications of an Enterprise Architect
- Experienced in Agile and Scaled Agile Delivery
- Capability to “carry the room” when presenting or demonstrating solutions
- Willingness to learn from and mentor others
- Very good knowledge of English (and Polish) with the ability to speak but also explain and simplify technical topics for the business
- Ability to travel
What we offer:
- Growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. We mainly support the largest international organizations outside of Poland.
- Flexible terms of cooperation: full-time employment or contract-based agreement.
- Competitive remuneration and various perks such as access to private medical care (Medicover or Luxmed) and sport (Multisport) cards, reimbursement for English classes and budget for professional development.
- 100% remote work but we expect your willingness to come to the Warsaw office when necessary, such as for client visits, workshops, team integrations, or crucial project phases that require in-person collaboration.
- Non-work-related activities galore! We have a running team (with a pro coach), yoga classes, internal competitions, from cookery to photography, a ping-pong league, team building, well-being expert seminars. You can suggest beneficiaries for our CF4GOOD charity program.
- Company culture rooted in respect and cooperation, not competition. You'll be working with great people, open to new challenges and directions. If you are tired of the proverbial corporate treadmill, come to us to rest mentally. If you've had luck with employers, we'll do our best not to buck the trend.