👉 C&F is a technology services company providing innovative solutions in Data Management, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, and Compliance. With a highly integrated team of 400+ experts, for over 20 years C&F has been delivering superior engineering and premium operations to Fortune 500 companies, primarily in the Life Science industry.
We are looking for experienced Business Analyst who will support our global customers mainly in the pharmaceutical industry in building an innovative big data products and services.
You will be responsible for:
- Acquisition and analysis of customer requirements
- Understand the business opportunities and challenges, evaluate multiple data sources and synthesize this data to draw detailed analysis and insights and provide the "story” to aid business objectives
- Creating and maintaining analytical documentation
- Collaborating with designers and developers
- Participating in functional testing
- Create, maintain and update of recurring reports for the businesses that one supports.
What you will need:
- At least 5 years of practical knowledge in the areas of business analysis in the IT sector
- Experience in conducting projects for international clients especially from Animal Health and Human Pharma industries
- Experience and knowledge of supply chain processes
- Knowledge how to translate complicated business question to simplified solution
- Experience with: Tableau/Power BI/Qlik, SQL and cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Fluent in written and spoken English (C1) and Polish
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Proactive approach and goal-oriented mindset, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and possess excellent stakeholder management skills
- Initiative, enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to collaborate with remote and virtual teams
- Willingness to show up at the Warsaw office when needed (client visits / key project presales / workshops / integrations / important project periods requiring f2f team work)
- Experience in collaborating with large global companies
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
What we offer:
- Growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. We mainly support the largest international organizations outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge technology stacks
- Flexible terms of cooperation: full-time employment or contract-based agreement
- Competitive remuneration and various bonuses, such as access to private medical care (Medicover or Luxmed) and sport (Multisport) cards, reimbursement for English classes, access to the Employee Capital Plan (PPK) and budget for professional development
- 100% remote work or – if you prefer – work in a comfortable modern office. Hybrid work is also possible
- Non-work-related activities galore! We have a running team (with a pro coach), yoga classes, internal competitions, from cookery to photography, a ping-pong league, team building, well-being expert seminars. You can suggest beneficiaries for our CF4GOOD charity program. And of course – something you can’t miss – fruit Mondays ;).
- Company culture rooted in respect and cooperation, not competition. You'll be working with great people, open to new challenges and directions. If you are tired of the proverbial corporate treadmill, come to us to rest mentally. If you've had luck with employers, we'll do our best not to buck the trend.