🤓 Java Developer
13 760 - 14 720 PLN net
🌍 7N | Puławska, 182, Warszawa🖥 http://7N Sp. z o.o.
Currently for Our Client - International Pharmaceutical Company we are looking for a Senior Java Developer, who would like to help us transform the way how new therapeutic hypotheses are formed and validated. The team works in 3 distributed development work streams delivering value for the scientists from the laboratories located in USA. One of the work streams is focused on delivering data engineering platform which is the hub of scientific data from in-house and external organisations. Platform needs to provide data reproducibility and lineage. Volume of data, type of data and specifics of processing these new data types is open ended. The data platform we built is a product itself for scientist with informatics background but we also calculate aggregates and provide API for UI portal to serve the data for a subset of use cases.
Key characteristics of the system: data immutability, data provenance, handle big data volumes.
- Proactive team member of an agile team
- Design, review and develop solution with open mind and openness for various technologies
- At least 5 years of professional experience in development
- Very experienced with programming in Java 1.8 or newer - both OOP and FP
- Very experienced in building web applications/services with Spring stack
- Experienced with implementing sync (eg with REST API) and async communication patterns (eg with RabbitMQ)
- Experienced with clean code practices
- Experienced with writing various types of tests (unit, contracts, integration)
- At least basic experience with DDD, microservices and event driven approach
- Experienced with Groovy (at least for unit tests)
- Experienced with NoSQL db (at minimum document store eg MongoDB and search index eg SOLR)
- Ability to comfortably work with Linux
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Experienced with SPARK, Scala, Lombok, Python
- Experienced with big data projects
- Knowledge of Jenkins CI (incl Pipelines as Code), Terraform, Ansible, Docker, K8S
- Experienced with ETL processing
Remuneration based on a B2B model: 13 760 – 14 720 PLN + VAT (86-92 PLN/h); wages may vary depending on experience and qualifications of a given candidate.
- Transparent wage model; disclosed margin for 7N. The aforementioned wages are target wages paid to the consultant for the subcontracted work.
- Stable and long-term collaboration with various client projects.
- Professional freedom; We are one of the few IT companies who do not use non-compete clauses or retention agreements.
- Career development support, training and technical certification subsidies, conference participation, etc.
- Private healthcare and the Benefit Multisport card.
- Collaboration with experts.
- Large client and project portfolio of over 40 companies, prioritizing project continuity and ongoing personal agent support.
- Full integration into the client company structure (e.g. participation in all company events, 7N Kick Off 2018: https://youtu.be/0YoTCeVsB3E and trainings)