🤓 Lead Machine Learning Engineer
17 800 - 25 000 PLN gross
🌍 YouGov | Wiejska 17, Warszawa🖥 https://yougov.co.uk/
Working as part of the Data Science team at YouGov, you will collaborate with and coordinate data-minded people to convert vast troves of raw consumer data into meaningful insight by developing and deploying of machine learning models, automated ETL applications, RESTful microservices and browser-based user interfaces.
What will I be doing day to day?
- Build new data science products for internal and external clients
- Collaborate to design automated analytical solutions (e.g. fraud detection, prevention)
- Optimise applications to increase performance, reliability and test coverage
- Help to streamline the feature engineering and optimise the pipelines
- Curate and promote best collaborative processes within the data science domain
- Train and mentor team members to enable them to be their best
What do I need to bring with me?
- Proficiency in Python as well as Scikit-Learn, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Tensorflow, PyTorch.
- Have knowledge in building substantial ETL pipelines
- Parallel computing/programming experience
- Experience with Agile, TDD and DevOps development lifecycle
- Enjoy solving complex technical problems, and supporting others to do so
- Familiar with both old and new technologies and aware of the problems they purport to solve, and willing to keep up-to-date
- Can work within a cross-functional team with both, technical and non-technical colleague
Any additional info:
This role can either be based in our Warsaw tech hub, or be 100% remote.