🤓 Java Developer
7 000 - 11 000 PLN net
🌍 X-Formation Poland Sp. z o.o. | Radzikowskiego 47A, Kraków🖥 https://www.x-formation.com/
As a Java SE Developer, you will have the opportunity to join us in helping hundreds of the world’s best companies, both small and large, in solving their business problems.
You will work with professionals on improving our high-quality software and, at the same time, you will be able to benefit from developing your skills in our fast-paced (and fun!) working environment. As part of modernizing our products, you will also have an opportunity to work with additional languages and refine them to the latest Java standards.
X-Formation is a place where people think independently, are encouraged to be creative and know that what matters most is making a difference by choosing quality over quantity.
What we require:
- Deep understanding of Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and Spring framework
- Experience in designing applications
- Knowledge of SQL and any ORM framework (Hibernate/MyBatis)
- Experience in Unit-testing & Test-driven development (TDD)
- Proficiency with software development tools:
- IDE (preferably IntelliJ IDEA)
- Version control (preferably Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery practices
- Experience in refactoring and design patterns;
- Good programming practices
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
- Experience in improving applications performance (database, general scalability)
- Awareness of Java 9-12 features
- Code review experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of REST
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Linux systems
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
- Flexible work hours as an alternative to a “9 to 5” schedule
- Private medical care and free infant care / Multisport card
- Comfortable, spacious, brand new office (Radzikowskiego street) with games room, massage chair and shower for cyclists
- Social fund (weekly sport and social events)
- Educational fund
- Providing assistance in organizing the relocation
- Company's parking facilities
- Company events (parties etc.)
- Working along smart and motivated people
- Casual working atmosphere (no dress code is required for the interview)
- Free sweets and fruit on some days and unlimited coffee all week long :)
- Possibility to work from home
At X-Formation, we achieve success by building extraordinary teams with exceptional people -- that means finding the best and brightest to join us.
Does that sound like you?
To learn more about the people and the culture at X-Formation, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and on our website.