Wipro IT Services Poland is a part of Wipro Ltd. which is a leading global IT and business process services company. With 900+ employees in Poland supporting 45 clients, gives you a chance to connect with more than 40 nationalities under one roof.
Job Title: Major Incident Manager
With 900+ employees in Poland supporting over 45 clients, we leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. It is the freedom provided to every individual at Wipro to learn, grow and create a career path that makes us an organization of opportunities beyond boundaries. Beyond boundaries of region, age, gender, ability and routine. We invite you to be a part of this experience!
Location and Work Mode: Remote, Poland
Type of Employment: We offer full time Contract of Employment (UoP) or B2B Employment
Working Hours: 9-17
Roles and Responsibilities
The Major Incident Manager is responsible for the entire Major Incident Management Process within an engagement. The Major Incident Manager is expected to provide resolution to all the Major incidents within the SLAs agreed and provide overall status of the Major incident resolution process periodically.
• Acting as a SPOC for the Customer to provide the status update whenever a major incident occurs
• Driving the MI Bridge through involving all relevant Resolver Groups and continue the discussions till the Major incident is resolved
• Informing the key stakeholders on the status of the Major incident and after getting the confirmed service restoration.
• Coordinating with the respective SMEs for speedy resolution of the Major Incident
• Ensuring the Major incident is resolved within the SLAs agreed with the Customer
• Taking all the preventive actions to minimize the service and business impact in case resolution time seems to be high.
• Conducting a thorough analysis and preparing the Major Incident Report (MIR) for every Major Incident after it is closed.
• Ensuring that all the resolution procedures are updated in the knowledge database / Work log
• Conducting a review meeting with relevant members to identify the triggers for the Major Incidents, what caused them, and how to prevent such Incidents happening in future
• Ensuring that the causes for all Major incidents are analyses and root cause is identified (through coordinating with problem Management process)
• Coordinating with the process managers (capacity manager, Availability manager, IT Service continuity manager, etc.) on need basis to avoid reoccurring of the major incidents
• Providing the periodical (monthly) reports on the overall status of the Major Incident Management Process.
• Conducting the training / knowledge sharing sessions across the teams/new joiners to avoid occurring of the major incidents
Key skills and competencies
• Preferably ITIL4 Foundation certified professional
• Strong analytical, communication, presentation and reporting skills
• Good leadership, people management and operational skills
• Should have exposure to ITIL practices.
• Good written & verbal communication skills
• Experience in helpdesk environment
• Highly motivated individual, with a positive & pro-active attitude to work, and willingness to make changes to improve operational efficiency through, innovation, process and procedure, and adopting and adapting ideas and practices from elsewhere
• Ability to work in shift and flexible schedule
• Ability to motivate staff
• Excellent team skills with ability to listen and contribute to discussions and meetings
• Building & Maintaining Relationships
• End to end ownership for customer satisfaction through levels of support
• Planning and organization & working well with Virtual Team
• Virtual Team Management Skills
• Relationship Management for services and vendors interface
What we offer
· Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs and choose Multisport card, shop vouchers and many others – MyBenefit cafeteria
· Premium insurance for medical services for employee and family members- Luxmed
· Life & Disability Insurance for employees and family members- Generali
· Profitable Voluntary Pension Fund
· Social Funds benefits: holiday bonuses, allowance for kindergartens, etc.
· Integration and cultural events for employees
· Reward and recognition program for high performers
· Employee Referral bonuses
· Relocation assistance - Accommodation, travel and other expenses covered
· Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, sexual and political orientation and disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law