Wipro IT Services Poland is a part of Wipro Ltd. which is a leading global IT and business process services company. With 900+ employees in Poland supporting 45 clients, gives you a chance to connect with more than 40 nationalities under one roof.
Job Title: Incident Manager with German
About Wipro Poland
With 900+ employees in Poland supporting over 45 clients, we leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. It is the freedom provided to every individual at Wipro to learn, grow and create a career path that makes us an organization of opportunities beyond boundaries. Beyond boundaries of region, age, gender, ability, and routine. We invite you to be a part of this experience
About the project
Manages the process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations.
Location and Work Mode: Gdansk, Poland (hybrid) or Poland – remote
Type of Employment: Full time Contract of Employment (UoP) or B2B
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process
• Remediate deviation of a process for its particular division/department/school
• Responsible for communicating with the Incident Process Owner
• Point of contact for all Major and Normal Incidents
• Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Incident Management" and carries out the respective reporting procedure.
• Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents
• Monitor the workload per Tier 1 Analyst
• Liaise with L2 teams and Own the Incident resolution E2E
• Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected
• Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
• Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
• Provide guidance to the Incident Process Coordinators
• In-depth knowledge of ITIL and Service Desk Operations
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a roles of Incident management and coordination.
• Prior experience as Incident manager is preferred.
• English and German fluency is required for the role
• Additional skills of Infrastructure, networking architecture is preferred.
Behavioural Skills & Attributes
• Should have knowledge of ITIL process
• Should have analytical & reasoning skills
• Ability to create Weekly & Monthly reports for the management review
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
• Collaborates well & Effective communicator at all levels
What we offer
· Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs and choose Multisport card, shop vouchers and many others – MyBenefit cafeteria
· Premium insurance for medical services for employee and family members- Luxmed
· Life & Disability Insurance for employees and family members- Generali
· Profitable Voluntary Pension Fund
· Social Funds benefits: holiday bonuses, allowance for kindergartens, etc.
· Integration and cultural events for employees
· Reword and recognition program for high performers
· Employee Referral bonuses
· Relocation assistance - Accommodation, travel and other expenses covered
· Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, sexual and political orientation and disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law*