🤓 Senior Test Automation Engineer
8 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Westwing | Twarda, 18, Warszawa🖥 http://www.westwing.pl
👉 Nice to have:
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? We are looking for an awesome (Senior) Test Automation Engineer.
Who are we:
Our team is located in our Warsaw office in the city center. Despite this fact, we’re closely cooperating with HQ in Munich where the Product Manager is located. The team consists of 3 developers specializing mainly in Backend technologies and is lead by a Tech Lead located at the place, in the office.
What we are doing:
The team is responsible for reliable and fast communication with our customers. We ensure that we know who wants to receive what information about us and our products and that they receive those messages in a timely manner. We work both on internal tools that help build beautiful newsletters sent daily to more than 10 millions customers, and on customer-facing pages and APIs ensuring consistent customer data across our platforms.
What you will do:
- Creating and optimizing test concepts for our website, e-mail marketing, logistics, and other internal tools and APIs
- Performing automated and manual regression tests for live production rollouts and daily or weekly iterations
- Enhancing and maintaining existing automation frameworks
- Debugging and analyzing failures with developers
- Planning and estimating new features in an interdisciplinary team
- Communicating with developers, product managers, and stakeholders
What we offer:
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Work equipment of your choice
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development (e.g. hackathons, certifications, budget for conferences)
- A position in a high-caliber Tech team with like-minded developers
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
What we expect from you:
- Widespread knowledge of test automation frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of Behat / PHP / Selenium
- Up-to-date know-how in quality assurance methods and broad experience in testing, preferably in eCommerce
- Good communication skills, very fluent English
What we appreciate:
- Experience in working in an interdisciplinary agile team
- Ideally an ISTQB Certification (CTFL)
- Proactive attitude in reporting roadblocks and suggesting solutions and improvements