🤓 Head of Engineering
18 000 - 25 000 PLN net
🌍 WealthArc | Plac Piłsudskiego 3, Warszawa🖥 http://wealtharc.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Challenge the Status Quo!
Transforming passion and great ideas into cutting-edge WealthTech platform.
WealthArc is the fast-growing FinTech platform for wealth management professionals. By automating manual processes and making data integration easy, WealthArc changes the way of managing investments in Switzerland and beyond.
What will you do:
- Working as director of engineering to handle day-to-day development, architecture and analyst teams, ensuring they have the resources, skills and support required to deliver site operational objectives
- Providing ongoing feedback about team members technical & leadership performance
- Helping to raise the bar for our team by contributing to best practices, automation, documentation, and hiring
- Increasing organisational efficiency
- Supporting operational excellence and making measurable improvements to our support processes
- Leading, managing and helping engineering teams grow
- Working closely with the Chief Technology Officer to set technology vision and strategy for WealthArc b2b SaaS application
- Proven leader who cares about the team, keen to share knowledge and open to giving (and receiving) continuous feedback.
- Strong communicator and thrive working cross-functionally with disciplines from operations to design and growth to finance.
- You can write clean, performant, tested and maintainable code.
- You are product-oriented and understand the tradeoffs between quality and fast delivery
- Expertise in all aspects of Software Development Lifecycle, such as: planning, design, ensuring scalability and security, CI/CD and Dev Ops processes, automated testing, refactoring.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, C# and Azure Dev Ops, React JS is an advantage
What we offer:
- Short and efficient decision-making processes
- Real impact on the product
- An exciting work with a lot of independence;
- Inspiring environment to learn and grow
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences