Our Summer Internship is an 11-week programme providing you the opportunity to experience all that Visa has to offer alongside completing challenging work, building your skillset, and networking with fellow interns and Visa employees. Throughout the internship you will support professionals on core activities within your team, be given an end-to-end project to complete and take part in a variety of trainings to increase your learning. You will also get the opportunity to take part in a global social impact case challenge as well as hearing from senior leaders through our Visa Executive Speaker Series.
The internship is just the beginning to what we hope will be a lasting career at Visa! If you are successful throughout your internship you could even secure a graduate role with us when you finish university.
- Gather and synthesize requirements and input from multiple stakeholders (internal product teams, engineers, user experience designers, sales, business operations, industry strategy, consulting, customer engagement, customer support, etc.).
- Deliver project and program reporting, create summaries and overviews of investments, and review content / insights from stakeholders’ status commentary to ensure content quality for executive-level program/project reporting.
- Collaborate with product teams on the definition and execution of product objectives supporting the creation of an actionable product roadmap, and the delivery of product strategy, factoring in ROI, market research and stakeholder inputs.
- Develop KPIs, dashboards, and other program health tracking to provide visibility to key stakeholders on projects and programs. This will include working with key stakeholders to define key performance measures and driving analytics.
- Extract, combine and transform raw data from various source systems to present meaningful insights for management decisions.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree & graduating December 2024 or later.
- Coding ability within Java language, good understanding of data structure and algorithms.
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment.
- Familiarity with software development methodology that is used to structure, plan, and control the process of software development.
- A strong desire to understand and leverage new tools and technologies and evolve their learning of the discipline.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
We may be able to offer financial relocation support to Warsaw for successful applicants, and Visa Interns in Poland are entitled to paid annual leave.