Our mission at Vazco is to help companies make a real-life impact through disruptive software solutions. To make that happen few factors are essential:
Truly open company culture.
Experienced team who likes to try new things out (latest tech stack).
Inclusive and happy workplace - If you want to work remotely from Maledives or prefer entirely onsite work - it doesn't matter. What really does is make you feel comfortable and fully satisfied with your job.
We are looking for an experienced React Native Full Stack Developer who would become a significant part of our team and boost up our partners' products.
Sorry, but you need to look for boring legacy projects somewhere else.
Salary: 12000 - 18000 PLN net on B2B plus 26 days of PTO and other benefits. Other forms of employment or part-time are also possible.
As a React Native Fullstack Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading implementation and development of innovative projects optimized for high traffic loads.
- Working with our tech stack: React Native, TypeScript, Node, React, GraphQL, Apollo, MongoDB, Meteor, etc. - this list is far from being complete…
- Finding the best solutions for project goals and controlling the quality of other developers' code during code review sessions.
You'll be the perfect fit if you have:
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Polish.
- An open mind and a very proactive attitude.
- You have already successfully developed and published an app in React Native.
Experience with our tech stack (React Native, TypeScript, Node, React, GraphQL, MongoDB, Meteor, to name a few) and a will to adapt to new technologies in the future if necessary.
- Ability to translate the ideas and assumptions of a business specification (prepared by the client or the PO) into the technical specification, e.g., during backlog refinement.
- Eagerness to discuss the best technological solutions for project goals and can prove your point.
Yearning for good quality, like keeping technical debt as low as possible and emphasizing security aspects.
- Understanding of the best practices and a will to enforce them throughout the company to improve quality and Developer Experience.
- Willingness to expand your skills and knowledge, including being open to new roles in the future.
It would be nice if you have experience with these (but don't worry - you can learn them later):
- Creating and maintaining open-source packages.
- Familiarity with GraphQL or Meteor.
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD processes, plus general DevOps experience.
- Experience with working in a software house environment or leading the implementation of a greenfield project.
- Presenting at meetups, conferences, writing tech blog posts, etc.
What we offer:
Truly flexible work hours and work arrangements, including working part-time.
- A remote-first approach, with an office in Wrocław that we regularly use for meetings and fun, or as an optional co-working space (but no open spaces!).
- Opportunity to share knowledge and processes inside the company to facilitate the professional self-development of both company and its employees.
- Participation in circles/guilds within the company, e.g., the Tech Lead, Open Source, or DevOps groups.
- Room for personal development - we will support your career and provide you with new responsible roles when you decide you're ready for them.
- Satisfaction with being part of engaging, meaningful projects from throughout the world.
- Ability to change projects in time - if you decide to change the project, either to continue your growth in a different role or to change the technology/industry, we can facilitate such change.
- The possibility of having a real impact on projects - we build pro-active teams, participating in all product-making stages.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies - we like to be on the bleeding edge of things and really dislike legacy systems.
Open culture with a friendly, easy-going atmosphere and quick, non-hierarchical decision making.
- 20/26+ days off
- Luxmed, co-funded Multisport card and other benefits.
- Regular lessons with a native speaker if you want to polish your English :)
For more information, visit our website: https://www.vazco.eu/careers