🤓 Back-end Python Engineer
8 000 - 10 500 PLN net
🌍 Tooploox | Tęczowa 7, Wrocław🖥 http://tooploox.com
👉 Nice to have:
Tooploox is not just another software house. We passionately support international startups to grow their businesses. We do this by creating awesome culture with flat company structure, nice (very nice!) people on board, enjoyable office environment and with focus on quality in everything we do.
As a Back-end Engineer, you will help us in building great products and grow our team as a whole.
- Design and implement back-end platforms and APIs using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Develop back-end components of user-facing web applications.
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis.
- Learn new skills and technologies as you go.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Experience in writing web applications using Python, databases and message queues.
- Experience with popular third-party libraries and tools (e.g. SQLAlchemy, Flask).
- Understanding of different app architectures including microservices and serverless approach.
- Basic grasp of automation work (CI/CD) and infrastructure management (e.g. AWS, GCP, K8s).
- Familiarity with current standards and technologies (RESTful, Python 3.6, PEP8).
- Experience with Agile development techniques.