🤓 QA Engineer
4 000 - 7 000 PLN net
🌍 SwingDev | Nowy Świat 35/6A, Warszawa🖥 http://swingdev.io
👉 Nice to have:
- You'll be working with our team of experienced developers, designers and product managers to make sure that everything we deliver is absolutely top quality. Your help will be invaluable when their yellow duck can't hack it. :)
- You will participate in the development process by automated and manual tests for web and mobile testing and making sure that the apps that we build are robust and free of bugs.
- You will be writing test scenarios and test cases.
- You will be sharing ideas on how to improve the app and the testing process.
- You will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project, so you will take ownership and responsibility for what you do.
- You will work with your friends in Poland as well as directly with engineers from San Francisco and New York.
- You will have a chance to develop your programming skills as well as learn a lot about how tech business is done in the US (if you want to).
Learn more about our culture here: Swing Dev Culture Deck.
- QA Specialist or QA Engineer experience is preferable,
- Familiarity with specifics of testing complex web applications (varying platforms, browsers, screens, network conditions etc.) and Jira is useful,
- Independent problem solving, but also being excellent team player.
- Attention to detail and precision,
- Analytical thinking and ability to criticise the solution when it is needed,
- Knowledge of popular web browsers,
- Good command of English (written & spoken).
You will get extra points for:
- Ability to write queries for PostgreSQL or MongoDB,
- Knowledge of automated testing techniques and tools, focusing on end to end tests,
- Familiarity with Scrum,
Here's what we offer:
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Exciting and diversified projects with high-growth San Francisco startups and Fortune 500 enterprises,
- Experienced PM support,
- Flexible working hours,
- Fantastic loft style office space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike),
- The form of employment of your choosing,
- Private medical care, reimbursement for courses, conferences and English lessons, gear with apple logo and large dell monitors, chill room with table football & Playstation 4, free snacks and ice-cream in the office.