🤓 Lead Python Developer
10 000 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 Sunscrapers Sp. z o. o. | Pokorna 2/947, Warszawa🖥 https://sunscrapers.com/
Are you ready to take the challenge?
We’re looking for Lead Python Developer to join our team in Warsaw.
At sunscrapers we create mobile and web apps for clients around the globe.
We love contributing to Open Source projects, here are some of them: https://github.com/sunscrapers. We’re also huge fans of knowledge sharing, that’s we we co-organize the biggest Python Meetup in Warsaw - PyWaw.
Joining sunscrapers means working with the best tools and modern frameworks (We score 11/12 in Joel's Test!). In the role of Lead Python Developer you’ll help create and build beautiful apps using:
- Technologies: Django, DRF, PostgreSQL, Redis, asyncio, Flask.
- Tools: Git, Docker, Ansible, pytest, pipenv.
- Best Practices: Continuous Integration, TDD, Scrum, Code Reviews.
The ideal candidate will be organized, positive, driven and a team player!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing subject matter expertise for all Python projects at Sunscrapers
- Creating software architecture for our most important projects
- Overviewing of the software development lifecycles and making sure all existing Python projects are on track
- Taking part in the Scrum routine and quality assurance processes
- Maintaining project scope with project managers
- Transforming business ideas to technical values
- Providing advice, coaching and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- Giving valuable and friendly code reviews on a daily basis
- Solving the most challenging problems and troubleshooting
- Creating best quality code when the team needs your skill and experience
- Developing best programming practices within the company
- Involvement in the sales lifecycle at the offer proposal stage
- Managing relationships with clients in the most important projects
What's important for us?
- At least 3+ year experience with programming in Python
- Very good knowledge of Django and some other Python web frameworks,
- Good expertise in relational databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Experience with Git or Mercurial version control systems
- Good skill in managing Linux operating systems
- Experience with server provisioning and deployment automation with Ansible or similar tools
- Ability to lead projects and take full responsibility
- Ability and willingness to mentor other teammates
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Excellent communication with clients and teammates
- Self-reliance and ‘get things done’ approach
- Fluent English
You will score extra points for:
- Knowledge of Redis, Memcached, Elasticsearch
- Experience with NoSQL movement and solutions
- Contributions to open source software projects
- Active participation in the community
What do we offer?
- Working alongside a talented team that’s changing the image of Poland abroad
- Culture of teamwork, professional development and knowledge sharing (https://www.youtube.com/user/sunscraperscom)
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- In-house workshops and tech talks
- Comfortable office in a penthouse in central Warsaw equipped with all the necessary tools to conquer the universe (Macbook Pro, external screen, ergonomic chairs)
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruit, hot and cold drinks.
- Budget for events and conferences
- Working in a company that cares about employees’ development.
- Free access to the best tools and softwares to develop your skills and work effectively (JetBrains IDEs, egghead, Adobe Creative Clouds and any other you need)
- Culture of good feedback: code reviews, evaluation meetings, mentoring.
Sounds like a perfect place for you? Don’t hesitate to click apply and submit your application today!