🤓 Junior Front-end Developer
4 500 - 6 500 PLN net
🌍 Startup House | aleja Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
👉 Nice to have:
Position: Junior Front-end Developer
Salary range: 4 500 - 6 500 PLN net / mth B2B
Location: Warsaw, aleja Niepodległości 124
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake - software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Development Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood - we’re currently looking for a Junior Front-end Developer, who will help us build outstanding digital products for our clients - from exciting startups to established enterprises.
How can you grow with us?
- You will work in close cooperation with Senior React Developers, who together with our Team Leader will guide you through your career path;
- You will work on various projects for clients from different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted;
- We’re probably one of the only companies where you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what we do;
- You will be working with MVPs for startups, as well as bigger apps and systems;
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 6 months of experience using front-end technologies on commercial projects.
- You’re familiar with the basics of the React library;
- You know how to debug the code;
- You can upload a working application on a server;
- You insist on adhering to good programming practices;
- You’re focused on clean code.
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally, so that’s a must;
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organization skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- You take care of your self-development, both in React and soft skills.
- Passion for new technologies and startups!
- Pet projects, presence in the React community and passion, passion, passion!
- Any other programming languages and frameworks.
- Independence of work - you decide on technologies within the project;
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities;
- Veeeery flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time, and then full time;
- Team lunches - once a week on Friday and once every 3 months there’s a Startup House Day with everyone!
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Free coffee, fruits, and snacks;
- Best equipment (we work on MacBooks);