10 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124/23, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
Salary range: 10 000 - 16 000 PLN net / mth B2B
Location: Warsaw, aleja Niepodległości 124
We are a small, experienced team that shares the knowledge on how to create and develop amazing things. Our strength is our people - a team of amazingly talented individuals who rise to any challenges.
Our developers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and results-driven with strong technical skills. We work like we want to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still being passionate and having fun.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- You can work on our most recognisable project for our key client - Siemens! Yes, it is a legacy project - it was a great success and we are currently developing new features for it. Yet still you can find a great challange working with us on it.
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems;
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills;
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1 year of experience or proven track record of using Angular.js in commercial projects;
- Very good knowledge of Angular.js;
- Very good knowledge of JS;
- High code quality;
- Passion for programming;
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally, so that’s a must;
- Strong collaboration, communication and organizational skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team;
- Proactive attitude towards implementing changes;
- Attention to detail;
- Passion for new technologies and startups!
- Pet projects, presence in the React community and passion, passion, passion!
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Veeeery flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Best coffee in town, fruits and snacks - if you haven’t had coffee with tonic then it’s worth trying!
- Best equipment (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities.