🤓 Web Developer
11 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 Spartez | Norwida 2, Gdańsk🖥 https://spartez.com/careers
Our software is based on Java (and other JVM technologies), but many of our developers love other languages too. We actively debate best practice and push for improvements. Change is driven by individuals. We have 20% Time and quarterly hackfests that let you show off your creativity and passion.
If you would like to:
- Build kickass JS components and user interfaces for world-class products
- Deliver compelling functionality in performant code
- Invent and prototype new features and interactions you can actually ship
Then we are the place for you!
What you will do?
As part of our development team in Gdansk, Poland you have a chance to be the part of one of the most exciting, most challenging and satisfactory agile software development projects together with people from Sydney, San Francisco and Amsterdam.
- Design and implementation of web applications, specialising in the user interface of the product
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests
- Liaise with the product architect and developers on software design, dependencies and code maintainability
- Liaise with the UI designers on design and implementation of interfaces
- Provide time and size estimates for project tasks
What we expect from you?
- Strong software design skills
- Good knowledge of front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS, LESS, templating technologies (Handlebars, Google Closure Templates, or similar)
- Experience building Ajaxified web apps - ideally single web page apps
- Passion for usability, efficiency and performant code
- Excitement for the latest trends in web applications
- Initiative and the ability to work independently to drive development
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with agile software development methodologies such as XP and Scrum
- Some experience in Java frontend technology (from templating languages to test automation)
- Keen to learn more about new languages and frameworks
- Senior: 5+ years in a professional front-end centric web development role
- Mid: 2 - 5 years in a professional front-end centric web development role
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. At Spartez Software you will be working on world renowned products such as TFS4JIRA, Agile Poker or Canned Responses that are used by companies like NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, C#.
- Culture. We are a small startup-ish team of 30 and we all know one another names. Our organisational structure remains flat with a place to grow for everyone. We work in small, agile and diverse teams and often travel to the US, Australia and other locations worldwide to extend our knowledge. We have unified and public salary bands.
- Room for growth. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences and run 20% pet projects.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height. Our office is based in a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal.
- Social. We have flexible working hours so that we can follow our hobbies and spend time with our friends and relatives. We also have 500 PLN quarterly social budget. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.
- 11 000- 16 000 PLN gross per month for Regular Positions (B2B: 75 - 110 PLN net per hour)
- 16 000 - 21 000 PLN gross per month for Senior Positions (B2B: 110 - 145 PLN net per hour)