🤓 Senior/Lead Test Automation Engineer
🌍 SoftServe | aleja wiśniowa 1, Wrocław🖥 https://softserveinc.com/
The product is an innovative cloud-based event-driven scalable platform that lays over Enterprise's system in any selected industry. The platform is going to collect and process data from different internal and external data providers to enable a system of intelligence and provide recommendations to improve business processes. Outstanding flexibility is one of the targets which allows using dynamic interfaces that we know today and ones that will come in the future. The system is going to represent the next generation of customer personalization which is hyper-personalized experiences that help a business grow. Architecture is based on several deep machine learning solutions which are supported by modern technology stack (Kubernetes, AWS, Big data, React and many others).
A new employee will get a chance to join the project in a very early stage which gives the great opportunity of real participation in a product solution design, enjoy of cutting edge technologies and have fun working on agile software development methodology within the multicultural, global team.
- Develop and maintain tools for automated tests
- Work closely across teams through the design and development process
- Develop automation framework and scripts for automation testing
- Participate in the test planning and product planning processes
- Conduct new feature research and design test cases
- Document and advocate the resolution of new bugs with developers and communicate the impact on customers to developers and support
- Knowledge of Java programming language
- Good understanding of Data Base (DB) types
- Experience in tools, techniques, and platforms for defect tracking, test design, and execution and ability to configure them on a required level
- Ability to prepare test design according to the defined test approach to guarantee full coverage of product specifications or requirements
- Support for your technical and personal growth – we have a dedicated career plan for all the roles in our Company
- Dynamic projects and still a very sustainable place to work
- Flexible working hours – whether you are a morning bird or a sleepy-head it is ok with us
- Possibility to take a part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- We give you access to experienced specialists who are very willing to share their knowledge
- Relaxed atmosphere – no dress code
- There is always a room for your individual initiatives and we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
- On-site visits to Client office – if you are willing to go
- And many other advantages such as attractive salary, modern office, the package of benefits, language classes, etc.