At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award winning and industry favorite toolsTestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyrare trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
DevOps/Application Engineer – SwaggerHub
- Work as part of the Development team to support our On-Premise offering of SwaggerHub using Helm on Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Gaining exposure to multiple Kubernetes deployment topologies.
- Tech stack: Helm, Kubernetes, Node.js, Docker, Replicated KOTS, Linux based VMs.
SwaggerHub is an integrated API development platform aimed at teams using the Swagger framework to design, build, document and deploy APIs. SwaggerHub enables collaboration and coordination through the entire API lifecycle with integrations to engineer favorite toolsets such as, AWS, GitHub, Apigee as well as other SmartBear products.
Go to our product page if you want to know more about SwaggerHub.
You can even have a free trial to check it out 😊
About the role:
As a DevOps Application Software Engineer you will be primarily responsible for the development of node.js-based Kubernetes operators and associated Helm charts for the installation and management of SwaggerHub On-Premise. You will have a balance of DevOps and software development knowledge/experience.
- Develop and maintain a node.js based Kubernetes operator and helm charts for deploying and managing SwaggerHub for On-Premise for customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design, implement, test, and deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Assist the Support Team in troubleshooting and resolving customer installation and management issues.
We are looking for you if you have:
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Helm for container orchestration and deployment
- Proficiency in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and experience with AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Proficiency in working with Linux-based VMs and shell scripting.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB databases
- Knowledge of additional cloud platforms such as Azure or GCP is beneficial.
- Familiarity with OpenShift is a plus.
- English on at least B2 level
- Bonus 5% of annual salary
- Copyrights deductible costs (creative tax)
- 300 PLN of annual budget for fitness reimbursement
- Employee referral program – 10 000 PLN gross for recommendation
- Birthday Benefit – Employees will be given the day off on their birthday and can expense lunch
- Summer Fridays – Every Friday in July and August, offices will begin closing at 3 PM, and work hours will end
- Possibility of remote work, flexible working hours
- Breakfasts on Wednesdays, Lunches on Fridays, and many other snacks in the office during the whole week
- Buddy program
- Integration events
- Access to Pluralsight and LinkedIn Learning
- Private Medical Care (LuxMed) and Multisport
- For B2B contract: 27 days of paid annual leave and Private Medical Care (LuxMed)
- … and we are working on more ideas 😊
Why you should join the SmartBear crew:
- You can grow your career at every level.
- We invest in your success as well as the spaces where our teams come together to work, collaborate, and have fun.
- We love celebrating our SmartBears; we even encourage our crew to take their birthdays off.
- We are guided by a People and Culture organization - an important distinction for us. We think about our team holistically – the whole person.
- We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Did you know?
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclaw, Poland and Bangalore, India.
- We’ve won major industry(product and company) awards including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator and BuiltIn Best Places to Work.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.