🤓 Junior IT Specialist
6 050 - 6 050 PLN net
🌍 Setapp | Centrum, Warszawa🖥 https://setapp.pl/career
👉 Nice to have:
What will your work involve?
- You will provide the highest quality technical support (at level I and II lines) to headquarter employees in Warsaw.
- You will take care of our clients' inquiries and orders.
- You will be responsible for process of applications, preparation and supplying workstations and other IT equipment.
- You will deal with diagnosing and solving software and hardware problems on workstations and mobile devices.
- You will be responsible for maintaining stock of workstations, telephones and accessories.
- You will ensure flawless operation of the conference room equipment and support for internal events.
- You will cooperate and build relations with admin teams and external service providers.
- You will propose new, creative solutions to problems and update them to team base knowledge .
- You will get involved in automatizing and building more effective team operation procedures.
- You will propose improvements in cooperation with clients and 3rd line support teams.
We are looking for people who:
- They have ~ 2 years of experience in the area of user support (1st or 2nd line) in a medium or large organization.
- They have extensive technical knowledge in the field of computer and peripherals support.
- Exceptional knowledge of operating systems of the Microsoft family (from 7 and up).
- They know MacOS and Linux operating systems. Optional experience in supporting these systems in a corporate environment.
- They have experience in supporting the corporate environment of devices mobile (Android / iOS).
- They move freely in applications from the Office suite or tools from the Google Suite environment.
- They know what SLA and OLA are, and are well familiar with order categorization and the ticketing system.
- They move smoothly in an Active Directory-based environment.
- They are not afraid of VoIP, VPN, PXE, MDM, SCCM, o365 terms.
- They can effectively use Internet resources to solve an unusual problem.
- Effectively communicate with clients at various levels ( with technical and non-technical people, leaders, management).
- They can adapt a message to different types of recipients.
- They know English very well (able to read documentation).
We welcome: knowledge of ITIL, CCNA / MCDST, certificates, education
in the field of information technology.