🤓 Frontend Developer - Core News
10 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Schibsted Tech Polska | Armii Krajowej 28, Kraków🖥 http://www.schibsted.pl/
👉 Nice to have:
Our publishing teams are in it to reinvent our publishing products. We want to leap from products being desktop & anonymous by design into an ecosystem of personal & device-agnostic products, all enabled by an digital-only publishing platform for the modern newsroom.
We are looking for experienced web engineers to join the core news product web team. The web team is responsible for developing the next generation web platform which will be deployed across all of Schibsted’s news publications reaching more than half the population in Norway and Sweden – on a daily basis.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Tech skills fueled by business oriented, problem-solving mindset are the perfect mix - we aim for using the fresh frontend tech to build the product serving millions of news readers!
- We use React, ES 6/7, CSS Modules, Babel and Webpack on the front, while Node.js is our backend language. We dockerize our services and deploy them to AWS/Convox.
- We work on implementing the common UX base for multiple brands of different sizes and needs. Systematic thinking on visual design will help to find the best solutions and strong CSS3 knowledge is vital to implement them.
- With releases done several times a day, tests can really save your life. Apart from unit tests we value integration and ui ones. Security checks and accessibility measurements are also essential for team's projects. We use Jest, OpenAPI, Lighthouse and WebdriverIO to name a few.
- Our product lives and grows. We need to have a strong understanding of web performance, scalability, cross-browser compatibility issues and implementation constraints.
In return, we can offer you a great team of talented engineers, involved stakeholders and a company full of fantastic people. You will be choosing and using the latest tech, have an impact on the project at all stages and see your work live on the biggest Scandinavian news sites!
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other)
- Mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- In-house English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely from time to time
- Ergonomic workstations
- Trips to hubs in Norway, Sweden, Spain and the UK
- Conferences and seminars run as part of individual training budgets
- Yearly bonus depending on performance
- Option of Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package
- 4 additional vacation days
- 2 additional weeks of paternal leave