🤓 Frontend Developer - Video Platform
10 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Schibsted Tech Polska | Armii Krajowej 28, Kraków🖥 http://www.schibsted.pl/
About the project & the team
Stream is Schibsted Media’s central platform for delivering video content. In total there are more than 40 newsrooms using Stream – we have approximately 11 million daily video views and do regularly cover live events with more than 100000 simultaneous viewers.
Stream platform covers all parts of video workflow within media house – from transcoding and ingesting live video through enhancing video metadata to playback and monetization.
We are looking for a Frontend developer to join the team. You will take part in various projects and video initiatives driven by the Stream team and our newspapers. You have a unique chance to join the team which has access to huge amount of computing power for vod/live video transcoding, various video equipment and most important vast knowledge about online video world.
Skills and requirements
We follow best practices like unit testing, use different continuous integration tools and utilize cloud platforms – AWS and Kubernetes.
As a member of the team, you will be part of a high speed, inclusive and fun environment where trust, openness, collaboration, and passion is key. We are humble and care a lot about our craft, always helping each other to become better at it. We test, we fail and learn together.
Benefits (depending on the contract - employment or B2B)
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other)
- Mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- In-house English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely from time to time
- Ergonomic workstations
- Trips to hubs in Norway and Sweden
- Conferences and seminars run as part of individual training budgets
- Yearly bonus depending on performance
- Option of Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package
- 4 additional vacation days
- 2 additional weeks of paternal leave