🤓 DevOps Engineer
9 000 - 12 000 PLN gross
🌍 Prescient | "Błękitek", Aleja Pokoju 1, Kraków🖥 https://www.prescientco.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Innovative technology, design, engineering, and structural system manufacturer – Prescient Co. is looking for a motivated individual to work with our patented technology (see our patents here) as a DevOps Engineer. You will be working with our unique integrated design and construction platform consisting of proprietary Autodesk Revit based design software and a cold rolled panelized framing system as well as advanced data warehouses and full stack web technology platforms.
The Prescient® Solution is a patented, innovative, new design and construction platform for living environments including apartments, student and military dormitories, hotels, senior living communities, condominiums, single-family homes. It can also be applied in office and retail design and construction. Prescient® employs the Unified Truss Construction System (UTCS™), a patented light gauge and cold rolled steel structural system and framing technology capable of going to 16 stories.
What will be your main duties?
- Supports all software releases and Azure cloud environments for the product line, taking direction from the department manager.
- As part of a team, assess, manage risks and resolve issues that affect releases and deployments as they move forward.
- Assist with Coordinating all necessary internal parties to release and coordinate with external vendors or parties for releases when dependencies exist.
- Ensures efficient and constant communication with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and management to convey where releases are positioned.
- Communicates release details and release schedules to the Business units as needed.
- Continually work to make the release processes better, faster and set a solid foundation that evolves.
- Maintains a release log and manages vital information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of Dev Ops experience.
- PowerShell, .Net (C#) and SQL skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding of automated testing.
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- Motivated self-starter capable of performing duties with minimal oversight.
- Prior Azure working experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related field
- Minimum 3-year experience with software development life cycle
Why is it worth to join us?
- We propose competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills and passions.
- You don’t have to bother with dress code, or strict working hours
- We like to integrate after work: during company parties, playing board games, taking part in Runmageddon, or… just having pizza and beer together 😉
- We are enthusiastic and young team of professionals, ready to help you all the time.
Besides regular salary, we offer:
- private medical healthcare for you and your family
- additional life insurance
- sport card (FitProfit)
- Xbox / PS4 contests
- ping – pong tournaments and EliGE – CS GO
- great coffee, fresh fruits and vegetables in the office
- beautiful and modern office in the tallest high-rise building in Krakow (K1)
At Prescient we value education and self – development, that’s why we offer you:
- access to education online premium platforms: Lynda / Pluralsight
- English lessons with native speaker twice a week
We are a stable company with American capital.
Before applying you can check our buildings >>> https://www.prescientco.com/projects/
And our Facebook >>>https://www.facebook.com/prescientpoland
If you are interested, please send your resume via “Aplikuj” button. Please also be prepared for tough, but nice interview in casual atmosphere without "black tie" guys.