🤓 Software DevQA Engineer
12 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 Plume Design | Strzegomska 138, Wrocław🖥 http://plume.com
Plume crafts new-to-planet IoT experiences built on top of the world's best performing home WiFi system. We are looking for experienced WiFi Software QA engineers that would help us make sure that the product we are delivering will meet both our and our customers quality expectations.
Candidate should be a talented engineer that can show initiative, adaptability to challenging environment, problem solving skills, and understanding of QA and test automation.
- Creating, documenting, and running of test plans relating to WiFi network connectivity, performance, and stability.
- Be involved with new feature functional and design definitions for understanding of deliverables.
- Work closely with developers, product designers, and customer support engineers to deliver quality products.
- Automate test test cases to reduce the test cycle.
- Executing regression tests in automation and manually.
- Attempt to reproduce and root cause of filed defects and verify once fixed.
- Able to work efficiently and independently to finish tasks on spec and on time without much supervision.
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related technical field
- Knowledge in WiFi (802.11)
- Knowledge in Layer 2, Layer 3 networking protocols such as Bridging, Routing, VLAN, NAT, DNS and DHCP
- Knowledge in programming languages such as Python, C/C++
- Knowledge in WiFi testing tools is a big plus
- Knowledge of Yocto / RDK platform is a plus
- Software testing methodology, including writing & execution of test plans and debugging.