🤓 Senior DevOps Engineer
13 000 - 19 000 PLN net
🌍 Omnipack | Żelazna 59, Warszawa🖥 https://www.omnipack.pl/
We are the best rated and the fastest growing logistics provider for eCommerce. We’ve managed to acquire tens of customers in the first year and plan to grow even faster with help of advanced technology solutions and the highest customer service.
We’re passionate and vigorous team that offers a lot of opportunities to grow together. We’re looking for talented and ambitious people that will help us become the market leader in the field.
To support our dynamic growth with scalable technology solutions we’re looking for a DevOps Engineer experienced in building infrastructure for distributed and highly available systems. You will work on modern technology stack and support business operations and growth by providing highly reliable infrastructure for business critical systems.
What you’ll do
- Integrate and leverage best practices in area of CI/CD (build, test, deploy, release).
- Architect company-wide infrastructure for all operating systems (supporting logistics processes for eCommerce like warehousing, order management etc.).
- Configure, maintain and continuously improve systems infrastructure.
- Work on long term infrastructure vision and strategy.
- Work in cross functional agile team to continuously iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
- Work in an environment that supports your personal growth.
Who you are
- You have good knowledge of configuration management and automation tools (e.g. Ansible/Puppet)
- You have experience with virtualization and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have experience with monitoring, data collection tools and techniques (e.g. Zabbix/Graylog/ELK stack)
- You have solid practice with management and automation of CI pipelines (Jenkins/CircleCI).
- You have experience with infrastructure for distributed systems as well as it's components (like messaging queues (Kafka), load balancers).
- You thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
Bonus if you have:
- You have experience with cloud solutions (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- You have solid experience in servers and network administration
- Paid holidays
- Greenfield projects
- Grants for conferences and education
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work partially remotely
- Equipment of your choice
- Integration events
- Be part of a fast growing company with huge potential