🤓 Junior Developer
3 500 - 6 000 PLN gross
🌍 Northmill | Uniwersytecka 20, Katowice🖥 https://www.northmill.com
👉 Nice to have:
Welcome to the North:
Northmill, founded in 2006, is a Swedish innovative fintech-company with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. We have a strong focus on technology and believe that it can do much more to help people save both money and time than it does today. Northmill has approximately 200 000 customers and 110 employees in three countries.
We are now looking for a Junior Developer to join our IT team. Are you the next Northmillian joining our journey?
The scope of your role
You will take part in the process of overseeing the development of modern financial applications. You will develop advanced monitoring systems used in running operations in the AWS and Azure cloud environments.
You will be part of a cross-functional team making sure the developed systems reach 99,99999% availability.
Who are you?
You are a creative and curious person with a genuinely interest in software development. We are always looking for new knowledge and have a curiosity out of this world, we think that you have the same mindset and you are excited to read about the latest tech trends. You might also, like us, love to write nice and high-quality code.
We are open for:
- IT graduates with insight in writing tests.
- Knowledge of web services/web API creating a client-server application is welcomed.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure platform would be a definite asset.
- Fluent English speakers.
What do we offer?
- A bunch of friendly, driven and nerdy colleagues! It's a big part of our success story. In addition to endless interest in innovative technologies, consumer credits, IT security, and data, we are experts in everything from football, dogs, Nintendo, interior design, technology and more.
- Social events, fairs, and other educational forums. Our yearly conference NorthCon, where we have visited Madrid, Prague & Palma.
- Work-Life Balance.
- And perhaps most importantly: Opportunity to influence your own development, career and work situation.
Start: As soon as we found our perfect match!
Extent: Full time