Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for an Azure Cloud Architect for our team in Poland.
In this role, you will support strategy, product development and service support for IBM Cloud solutions. You will be responsible for supporting key teams in the development of a new service to support external customers in maintaining cloud environments.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Acting as a technical guru for all squad members inc. identifying, recommending, coordinating, and providing timely knowledge to support teams on technologies, processes, or tools
- Handling monitoring, troubleshooting, debugging, and load testing of cloud-native services
- Developing automation and IaC for customer’s infrastructure and applications
- Improving performance and availability of services running in the public cloud
- Keeping and improving the level of customer satisfaction
- Providing architectural guidance to support offer development, standards development, system integrations, and cloud migration projects
- Building development paths, leading training, finding solutions for most complex issues
- Representing the team to our customers, including problem explanation, proposing new ideas/automations/processes improvements
- Being involved in building the team and recruitment
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in Poland and other locations in Europe is required.
Your key skills:
- Advanced knowledge and experience in IBM Cloud solution
- Proficient knowledge about hybrid solutions
- Very good experience with at least two scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Extended professional experience in OS administration (e.g., Linux, Windows)
- Very good knowledge of IaC concept and tools (e.g., Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible)
- Fluent communication skills in English
What sets you apart (we’d consider any of these a big plus):
- Knowledge and experience in containerization (e.g., OpenShift)
- Experience in designing, implementing, migrating cloud workloads, automations, etc.
- Out of the box thinking with can-do attitude
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as health care, life insurance, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a 'Visionary' by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com