🤓 React Developer
6 500 - 8 500 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 https://www.netguru.co
We are Netguru – a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide, who always strive to make a name for themselves in the world of software development.
Over the past eight years, Netguru grew from a small startup to an almost fully grown enterprise. Starting as a local business, we’ve evolved into an international company with clients from over 20 countries, working on over 40 projects with almost 140 developers on board. We are now recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. It wouldn’t have been possible but for the people who have a strong commitment to making the company develop even further.
We are looking for an experienced React Developer to strengthen our team Front-end Team. Looking for new challenges, or just want to switch to really entertaining projects? Do not hesitate and apply to Netguru!
Joining netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of the dev group;
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books);
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a pay rise every 6 months;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world;
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and from wherever you need.
Apply if you have:
- strong knowledge of React,
- awareness of state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx),
- practise in using ES2015+ ,
- HTML5 APIs knowledge,
- CSS3 knowledge,
- experience with Responsive Web Design,
- real world git experience,
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required
- strong communication skills.
We will be glad to see that you also have:
- React Native knowledge,
- familiarity with different styling solutions such us: PostCSS, SASS, CSS Modules,
- knowledge of common JS libraries (lodash/ramda/underscore, Moment.js, react-intl, redux-form etc.);
- familiarity with tools such as Webpack / Babel / Eslint,
- knowledge of:
- Single Page App architecture,
- type systems - Flowtype, Typescript,
- some experience in:
- Server Side Rendering, code-splitting;
- front-end performance and/or SEO optimisation,
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook –we work with the best equipment
- Additional accessories for your computer
- Private health insurance + multisport card
- Individual co-financed educational plan
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches in all our offices
- Team Retreats twice a year
- Team meet-up every two months
Sounds like a perfect job, right? ;) Apply via link and in case of any questions drop us an email: [email protected] See you soon!