🤓 Quality Assurance Specialist
6 500 - 9 500 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://netguru.com
We are Netguru, one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We have built an outstanding organisational culture based on transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
Joining Netguru means:
- working among experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise,
- developing startup-type projects for global clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East,
- access to equipment such as testing devices and additional accessories for your computer,
- flexible working hours,
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- constant development of your skills working in a challenging yet friendly environment.
What are a QA's responsibilities?
- ensuring the highest quality of web and mobile applications,
- testing new functionalities in accordance with their specification,
- finding bugs and reporting them to the team,
- working in close cooperation with the Developers & PM crew on the implementation of apps,
- making suggestions for changes and improvements to projects,
- proposing and implementing more efficient testing procedures,
- writing automated tests,
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
We want you on board if you:
- have experience in a similar job,
- have working knowledge of web or mobile testing,
- hands on knowledge of test automation (web or mobile)
- basic knowledge of at least 1 programming language;
- know mobile testing,
- pay attention to details,
- understand software development process,
- can prioritise tasks,
- can think in a critical and analytical way,
- can work independently and with a team,
- have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) and Polish (CEFR C1+),
- have very good communication skills.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable;
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care,
- a MultiSport card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.