Business Area & Team:
Natek is looking for a Power Platform Developer for one of the top pharmaceutical companies in the world.
On this position you will be dedicated to the Global Medical Analytics & Reporting team to implement Power Platform solutions across different markets. It is implemented on 3 markets now and moving into new ones.
Remote with occasional trips to office in Warsaw.
- 50% of work will involve working with PowerApps
- 50% will include data management with Power Automate and visualizing data in PowerBI ▪ Additionally, you will be involved in negotiations with stakeholders on best business solutions, the way solutions are implemented and timeframes
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Power Automate
- Power BI
- Canvas apps or similar experience
- Good data management skills
Communication skills in English including experienced in dealing/negotiating with shareholders
- Experience in pharma industry will be an asset
- Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
- International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
- Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
- 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
- NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
- Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor ▪ Bonuses for Personal Events - we congratulate you important events of your life: marriage, giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
- MyBenefit (Cafeteria)
- Medical health care (Medicover)
- Multisport Club Card
- Technical and Personal training
- Language courses
- 1 paid day off for volunteering
Building on our shared company values – accountability, expertise and partnership - NATEK's mission is to deliver high quality IT outsourcing and consulting services in the CEE region. Since 2004, our employees have been participating projects for our partners from all over the world in the most important sectors, including finance and insurance, telecommunications, and IT infrastructure. NATEK has offices in Poland, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and thanks to a team of over 500 experts, including project managers, programmers and administrators, we can effectively support our partners.