Location | Warsaw, Poland
More about this opportunity
Join an exciting project for a leader in the biopharmaceutical industry. After over 20 years of existence, the company has a well-established position on the global market as the TOP 20 leaders in its industry by revenue. It is noted among 100 largest companies on the Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) and NASDAQ-100.
The Medical Reporting & Analytics team is responsible for developing regular an ad-hoc metrics and reports for medical shareholders. Your job will cover 30-40% business analysis and 60-70% ETL/data analysis/reporting.
Hybrid work model: 3 days per week in the office, 2 days remotely
- Power BI Report development
- Building Analysis Services reporting models
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop
- Gathering requirements form shareholders
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence
- Translating data into informative reports and visuals
- Implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
- Using advanced-level calculations on the data set
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries |Work in close collaboration with UX designer and product owner/specialist in implementing new ideas and maintaining existing functionalities based on Power BI
- Designing, developing, and deploying quality analytical solutions with customer impact in mind
- Applying and adhering to good software engineering practices
- Prototype new ideas, both individually and across teams
- Mimum 3 years of experience in analytics
- Experience with Power BI / Power Automate / Power Apps
- Experience in handling large amount of data (billions of records) Experience in using BI tools, creating dashboards and interactive visual reports Experience in Power Query, SQL/Python
- Experience in working and delivering for a global organization
- Experience in management of stakeholders
- It would be preferred if you
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience
- Hands on/ exposure to Real World Data
- Cloud environment experience – desirably AWS Redshift
- Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
- Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get a bonus! 5/10 Years NATEK Club – we offer long-term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
- NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
- Medical Healthcare
- Multisport Club Card
- Technical and Personal training
- Language courses
Established in Brno, Czech Republic in 2004, we have been working with world leaders in the IT industry from day one. We are an experienced company with in-depth knowledge of building high-performing IT project teams.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality IT outsourcing solutions within CEE to help our clients make improvements in their performance while providing our employees with a work environment based on partnership.
Our teams’ experience in various industries (FMCG, banking, automotive, telecommunication) allows us to properly anticipate clients’ needs. Thanks to our expertise we develop customized solutions. Our recruitment department can match IT experts to the rights projects to provide a win-win situation.