🤓 Regular Python Developer
6 700 - 11 100 PLN net
🌍 Merixstudio | Małachowskiego 10, Poznań🖥 http://www.merixstudio.pl
Exciting projects. Great atmosphere. Personal growth. Project bonuses. Merixstudio.
We’re creative software house based in Poznań. We’re also the best polish software house in the global ranking of the Clutch.co! Our strength has always been the newest technologies like Django, Angular or HTML5 but not only… our greatest strength is a team of creative experts. It’s all about people! Merixstudio not only stands for software development - first and foremost, we’re also a bunch of friends with fascinating hobbies we love to share. We plan, design and develop web applications & digital products since 1999. We love open source, good beer, and delicious food! Would you like to join us?
Regular Python Developer
What you'll do
You'll work on modern REST API and GraphQL applications using Python3 as well as deal with many other technologies e.g. websockets and frameworks such as Django, Flask and Sanic. You'll have a room for personal growth through our internal and external trainings, strong collaborative culture and code reviews done by dedicated Team Leaders.
Who you are
- you have at least 2-year experience in development using Python
- you have experience in building modern, secure and efficient APIs
- you know how to use a relational database (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- you know how to use AWS services (EC2, SQS, S3, Lambda) or Google Cloud services
- you have knowledge about unit tests and application debugging
- you know how to optimize the code
- you know how to use Docker and Docker Swar
- you know English fluent both spoken and written
What we'd like to see
- knowledge of at least one JS framework (React, React Native, Angular)
- knowledge about Agile and Scrum ceremonies
- DevOps skills (CI/CD tools, Terraform)
- knowledge about WebSockets works
- interest in new technologies
- knowledge about Celery
- knowledge about Elasticsearch
All integrated with Angular or React.js.
Additionally, you have a freedom to decide on how you work - you can either work remotely or on-site at our headquarters.
- free medical care
- MultiSport card
- financed external trainings
- regular internal trainings
- development talks every 6 months
- free English lessons
- flexible working hours
- remote work
- team parties
- chillout room and fresh fruits twice a week :)