About the role:
As a company, a big part of what we specialise in fraud prevention. We enable online merchants to sell more, earn more, and maximize every dollar they invest in risk management and customer acquisition. With us, you will experience a great variance of datasets - we protect Clients in areas of e-commerce, crypto, ridesharing, digital lending, BNPL and many more.
As the sole QA Automation Tester for the product end user squad, you will take care of the whole testing flow, as well as taking a key role in decisions made around tooling.
What will you be responsible for?
- Creating and implementing test automation strategies, frameworks and tools
- Configuration of tests CI pipeline on GitLab
- Participating in the entire software development process, from requirements gathering and work planning to implementation and release to production
- Designing test scenarios, as well as planning and automating tests and their execution
- Creating documentation
- Ensuring quality and spreading good QA practices
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of experience in test automation
- Strong Python capabilities is essential for this role
- Very strong knowledge of test automation framework(s) - we use Playwright here, but knowledge of others is great too.
- Experience in working in SCRUM
- English at least B2
- Continuous improvement mindset
Nice to have:
- API tests automation
- Experience working as sole QA within a Development team.
- Experience working with Playwright
If this this role sounds of interest, we would love to hear from you!