B2B cooperation, Hybrid in Warsaw (We meet in the office once a week.)
What can you expect in the role?
We digitalize society. That is our passion.
Do you have experience with Kubernetes, Elastic (ECK) and OpenID? Are you ready to design new solutions and make sure they evolve and grow?
Then we are looking for you!
This position is in KMD’s Digital Transformation Services (DTS) where we drive a full range of ITO and AMS services and projects across many technologies.
We support our customer's business and therefore we are looking for a skilled and passionate Cloud Architect, who wishes to design modern solutions. KMD has a strategic focus on public and private cloud, as well as hybrid cloud solutions.
About the work
As part of our Cloud Capability Center, you will play the role of Senior Cloud Architect and you will collaborate with committed colleagues and sparring partners in both Denmark and Poland. Our main workstream is Research and Development – we put things together and make them work to deliver business value.
After your morning coffee you will be responsible for:
- Kubernetes expertise: Experience with Kubernetes and/or RedHat OpenShift, including cluster management, deployment, scaling, and orchestration. Proficiency in designing and implementing Kubernetes-based solutions.
- Elastic Stack Proficiency: In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Beats), including architecture, configuration, and optimization. Ability to design, implement, and manage Elasticsearch clusters for performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Integration and Optimization: Demonstrated ability to integrate Kubernetes and the Elastic Stack, optimizing data ingestion, storage, and search capabilities within Kubernetes environments.
- Security and Access Control: Experience in configuring and managing security features for both Kubernetes and the Elastic Stack, including access control using OpenID/AD, SSL/TLS, RBAC, and encryption.
- Documentation and Communication: Excellent documentation and communication skills, including the ability to create clear and comprehensive architectural diagrams, guides, and instructions for team members and stakeholders.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including DevOps, developers, and operations, to ensure successful implementation and integration of Kubernetes and Elastic Stack solutions.
- Problem-Solving and Troubleshooting: Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to address complex issues related to both Kubernetes and the Elastic Stack, ensuring effective troubleshooting and resolution.
- Adaptability and Continuous Learning: Willingness to stay updated with the latest technology trends, adapt to evolving requirements, and continuously enhance skills and knowledge.
We are a GOOD match if you:
- Are an analytically strong person and at the same time a good colleague that the team can rely on.
- Are curious, ask questions, and have a pragmatic approach to solving tasks.
- Are holistic, methodical, structured, and able to organize your own time.
- Have a relevant higher IT professional education or equivalent skill level and you likely come from a similar Cloud/Solution Architect role in a larger company with experience working in public and/or commercial sectors.
Additionally, you can see yourself in the below:
- High understanding of architecture principles and enterprise-grade service design patterns
- Insight into both on-prem data center technology and public cloud technologies (Azure)
- Experience with SCRUM and agile principles
- Knowledge about DevOps way of working
- Knowledge about ITIL
- Experience with working in multi-cultural organizations
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
Why is it #GoodToBeInKMD?
- Flexible working & putting digital first!
- Empowerment for a manager and a team to make the decision on their ways of working (hybrid/ remote/ office)
- Decide how you want to work
- Grow in your role
- Enjoy on-site meetups such as KMD Summit, SAP Inside Track
- Tons of development and learning possibilities (onsite training & courses: PluralSight access, Microsoft certification paths for free, language courses, meetups, conferences, and others)
- Take part in Internal Mobility Program
Meaningful and impactful work
- Make an impact that lasts - create and implement technological solutions
- Improve the lives of millions of people in the public and private sectors
- A safe environment where your ideas and your voice matter and make a change
Talented and Trusted People
- Cooperate with open-minded colleagues
- A lot of friendly and skilled people around you willing to support you and share knowledge
- Work with experienced managers in an atmosphere full of trust
Scandinavian Culture and Workplace
- Earn Competitive hourly rates/salary
- Customize your benefits with MyBenefit Cafeteria (LuxMed Premium, Multisport, Insurance) - recharged monthly
- Join our sports & passion communities
- Work in a human-oriented company
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Phone conversation with Recruitment Partner
- Technical interview with Hiring Team
- Cognitive Test
Click APPLY button and see on your own why it is #GoodToBeInKMD 😊
Do you want to know even more?
You can check out our new podcasts or follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, or Facebook.
KMD (an NEC company) is committed to providing equal opportunities. Hence, we invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. At KMD all aspects of employment and cooperation including the decision to hire/cooperate with will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected under local anti-discrimination legislation.
Copyright KMD 2023 (C)