🤓 Senior Frontend Developer
16 000 - 19 500 PLN net
🌍 J-labs | Zabłocie 43A, Kraków🖥 https://www.j-labs.pl/
Front-end Core team’s mission is providing research and solutions which empower our product engineers to build the application.
Our areas of responsibility include:
- Development and deployment flow (CI/CD, tools and setup for builds, development, testing)
- Application architecture (codebase structure, component boundaries, best practices, documentation)
- Core libraries and components (data-fetching, rendering, style-guide, i18n, analytics)
- Research (evaluating and/or building new technologies)
The goal of this project is preparing framework for porting existing application (and future code) into more modularised form.
The project is mostly new code and prototyping work - only interfaced / integrated into the existing codebase.
Main technology stack:
- GraphQL + Apollo
- Excellent knowledge of JS (ESNext)
- Excellent web knowledge (including modern/trending technologies and techniques)
- In-depth knowledge of React and its ecosystem
Nice to have:
- Experience with designing FE application architecture for scale (multi-package repos, yarn workspaces, Lerna
- Good TDD / testing skills, knowledge of code quality related tools (Jest / Flow / TypeScript / Prettier / ESlint)
- 3000 PLN dedicated training budget
- Private medical care (Luxmed)
- Multikafeteria/Multisport program
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly atmosphere-an entertainment room and no dress code