Insight is a division of nexergroup.com focused on IoT, AI, and advanced analytics. We assist our customers in developing IoT services, portals, and mobile apps and, above all, analyze data using AI and advanced analytics to reduce costs, streamline, and find new opportunities for the business. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers. We get things done and, on the way, we build a dynamic company culture to create the best place for our development. We love the atmosphere of a family business with its flat structure and self-organized teams where every opinion matters and influences our way of working.
Check us out!
We are looking for a Senior Power BI Developer for a Scandinavian-based world-leading provider of transport solutions.
In the role of Senior Power BI Developer, you will have a chance to continue developing in the Data Warehouse and Power BI area. You will be primarily working as a BI Developer as well as covering part of your responsibilities as a Data Engineer. You will work with the commercial Finance domain. The team's work focuses on supporting finance and business processes.
You might be the perfect match, if you are/have:
- 4+ years of previous experience as a Power BI Developer/Data Engineer
Experience with DW development and support
2+ years of experience in cloud technologies preferably AWS/Snowflake /Matillion, but Azure/GCP is fine as well
- Deep knowledge of dimensional modeling, data access, and data storage
Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Working experience with both low-code and high-code environments for ETL
- Knowledge of PowerBI, Tabular Editor, and other BI/DW tools
- Basic understanding of git branching, Push and Pull code to and from a git repository
- Strong English communication skills
- Have good knowledge of requirements collection for reporting application
It will be a great plus if you have:
- Have experience in the Finance area (Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets)
- Experience and enjoyment of agile methods and DevOps to deliver value continuously.
- Academic degree in computer science or equivalent
What we offer:
- 19 000 – 25 000 net/month on B2B
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Fully remote job
- Work equipment
- Private medical care
- Flexible working hours
- B2B or contract of employment
- Amazing integration events on a regular basis
- Training budget (e.g. Microsoft Azure Certifications)
- Opportunity to impact our company culture build-up