🤓 Junior UX Designer
4 000 - 8 000 PLN gross
🌍 Gorilla | Grabarska 1, Wrocław🖥 https://www.gorillagroup.com/
For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes profit-sharing and benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
UX/Interaction Designers at Gorilla are excited to push themselves and grow quickly; they are ready to soak up knowledge as they deliver amazing work. UX Designers need to be able to move from one project to the next without missing a beat - conducting primary and secondary research, creating information architecture, and designing wireframes for a wide range of commerce clients. The ability to contribute ideas and execute the ideas of others quickly and competently is essential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead requirements gathering activities that get to the heart of our business goals, user needs, and delivery requirements.
- Conduct research, including competitive analysis, user and stakeholder interviews, analytics assessment, and benchmark analysis, to define solutions
- Contribute to the creation of user personas, customer journeys, and opportunity profiles
- Analyze, synthesize and organize research data into meaningful themes, categories, insights and recommendations that are actionable.
- Create and modify wireframes, site maps, workflows and prototypes
- Manage multiple projects and work in multiple mediums at one time.
- Support the account team in all facets of business development.
You should bring to the table:
- 1-2 years of industry experience. Agency or design firm experience is a must.
- Strong skills in user research and prototyping tools (Sketch App and InVision preferred).
- Portfolio demonstrating excellent user experience design across multiple projects, including ecommerce.
- Ability to create strategies that support user needs and business rules/objectives.
- Knowledge of interaction design and methodology, using analytic thinking to solve user problems.
- Strong presentation presence and ability to present findings, resolve conflicts, and understand complicated client needs.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously, ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
What we offer:
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- English classes (fully covered by company) led by an American native speaker
- Trainings and possibility of certification
- Being a part of an international team in a non-corporate environment and working closely with North America and Kiev teams
- Working in a modern, industrial/loft style office, with variety of feel-like-home features: shiny coffee machines, daily supply of delicious coffee, tea, juices, sodas, fruits and sweets, foosball table, darts, video games etc.
- Convenient location in a city center with a nearby cantina (lunches discount)
All applications submitted for consideration should be sent in English.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only those candidates we deem a fit for the role.