Our client is looking for a very experienced React Native developer to join a mature startup founded in 2015 with currently 70 employees.
We know public transport is stressful and time-consuming, so we came up with a better option: door-to-door service in a private car.
We have developed a platform that connects travelers with local drivers who will transport you from one city to the next. We also give you the opportunity to explore sights/attractions along the way.
The unique service has taken the world by storm, and we’ve since expanded to 63 countries, on every continent (except Antarctica).
We are looking for talented engineers to tame our growth 🚀
Help build the future of intercity transportation. 🚗
You can be a part of all of that!
Tech Stack 🖥️
- React Native
React on Next.js + MobX
- Node on Nest.js, TypeScript, Mongo
- It's good if you are strong in FE/Mobile and know parts of BE. We work in a full-stack model, but we have experts to help you with the backend, don't worry.
Current projects 🔥
- Enhance mobile application for our drivers.
- Brand new UI-rich customer app.
- Optimize and improve existing UI to accommodate growth.
- Mentor; help other team members grow professionally.
About you 👥
- Strong React Native
- React.js expertise
- iOS and Android native experience is a bonus
- Some Node.js back-end skills
SOLID principles in mind
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Be a team player with an agile mindset
Continuous improvement in your heart
- Ability to work on product architecture
- Willingness to coach others
- Excellent English skills
Why choose us 🚀
No corporate BS, result-oriented team. Up to 350 - 500 € per day.
Join a Fast-Growing Startup: Be part of an exciting journey in a rapidly expanding startup that is revolutionizing the travel industry.
Global Impact: Contribute to a project that is making its mark on a global scale, positioning Daytrip as a prominent player in the travel field.
Diverse and Talented Team: Collaborate with smart and engaged colleagues from over 15 nationalities, each bringing valuable expertise in IT, marketing, sales, finance, customer experience, and management.
Flexibility: We've got team members scattered all over the place. We totally get it: flexibility is key. Whether it's adjusting for your time zone or making sure you have time for your loved ones
Trust and Support: Experience a supportive work environment where learning and growth are encouraged. Benefit from the collective knowledge and guidance of the team.
Amazing Team Culture: Join a team that knows how to have fun! From team building activities and game nights to summer barbecues and unforgettable parties, we foster a vibrant and enjoyable work atmosphere.