Are you enthusiastic, flexible, innovative, a team player and care about delivering successful outcomes for customers and the company? Can you lead in the development of ServiceNow services, applications and modules on customer projects? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to have in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform, from the technology, development, integration and modules, to design, develop, implement and test modules in line with customer requirements.
- have responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings to make a recognized technical contribution.
- educate and negotiate the right technical solutions for your customers. Advising on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture.
- design small or medium scale solutions (or parts of larger solutions) which need minimal review following peer review.
- assist in the scoping of new opportunities and to design tools and techniques to deliver efficiently;
- maintain a high level of product and solution knowledge and an up-to-date skills profile in ServiceNow services.
- support the sales team in developing the business, utilising your expertise and experience of ServiceNow & other ITSM/ITOM tools and topics, frequently taking the leading role in client presentations and marketing events, to secure both new and extension business opportunities.
- deliver a positive and value-add experience for your customers in every interaction.
- contribute tactical and impactful tools, techniques, and methods to continuously improve Fujitsu’s technical delivery.
- assist with gap analysis highlighting current state, future state, customer needs, best practices, market demands and competition.
- understand sales processes, information and support requirements, and assists sales staff in identifying leads.
- communicate in formal presentation settings including medium sized groups, internal and external project teams, and business unit events; develops written communications to address varied styles and information needs.
You will be educated to degree level or have at least 3 years of experience, preferably within the IT industry. You will have in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow platform with a demonstrable understanding of Service Management concepts and principles together with experience of working with quality control and testing standards.
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including customer liaison at senior levels
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills, ability to enable collaboration
- Project/change management experience and skills
- Investigation and analysis of problems with a methodical and disciplined approach
- Proactive customer support and problem resolution
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions, to research alternative solutions and make recommendations
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
Salary: 13 400 - 24 800 PLN gross/monthly