About the company
First Line Software works with some of the world's top businesses and organizations in industries like healthcare, data engineering, warehouse automation, retail digitalization, mobile app development, and e-commerce. Our projects are as varied as our people, and our people are as talented as they come. We prefer working as a transparent and supportive team, who shares our knowledge as well as our success. Let's see what we can create together!
The project and your role
We need an experienced and self-motivated AppSec Analyst to join our team working with a telecommunications client. You will be a key stakeholder in the project, ensuring the security of our applications and systems. Your tasks will include identifying vulnerabilities, conducting security assessments, and implementing robust security measures.
- Develop security requirements at the early stages of the product life cycle
- Prepare test scenarios for audits based on business requirements, project technical documentation, and a list of affected systems
- Recommend solutions to software developers to address identified security vulnerabilities
- Penetration Testing
- Code Review
- An understanding of programming languages (Java) and scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Ability to perform code review and find vulnerabilities in the code
- Experience with penetration testing
- Minimum English level: Intermediate
- Degree in an IT field
What we can offer
- Our modern stack projects are the right mix of exciting and challenging
- Gain access to our diverse range of training programs, courses, and certifications
- We offer the freedom of flexible working hours
- Enhance your language skills with our corporate English classes
- Support with obtaining a Polish Business Harbour visa
Please note that the position requires relocation to the following: Valencia (Spain), Montenegro, or Cracow.